An immense amount of effort and time need to be invested in order to learn the theoretical framework and to acquire practical skills that are used in applied signal processing.
It is usually more efficient to have a team that excels in those parts of signal processing that are directly impinging to your company’s product portfolio.
In order for you to quickly gain access to the required knowledge areas, we offer a range of courses that are specifically targeted towards common fields of interest. The courses and seminars we provide are split into three categories to match the varying pre-requisite knowledge of the course attendees.
Our courses can be given as is, or they may also be tailor-made to fit your particular need, and with examples taken directly out of your practice. You thereby instantly gain the exact required knowledge and can apply it directly.
Get in contact with us today for further information on how our trainging and education programme may assist you and your team!
The following introductory courses are designed for employees, project managers and leaders, that would like an introduction to the field of signal processing. The courses focus on examples and the acquisition of basic knowledge.
- Course 001 – Introduction to Signal Processing
- Course 002 – Mathematics in Signal Processing
- Course 003 – Signals and Statistics
- Course 004 – Digital Filters
The following extension courses are intended for employees and development teams that want to further train their Signal Processing-Skills. The courses require a basic knowledge in the Signal Processing and Mathematics and Statistics and focuses on applications and the acquisition of practical knowledge.
- Course 101 – Time-Frequency-Analysis
- Course 102 – Filter Design
- Course 103 – Multirate-Systems and Filter Banks
- Course 104 – Adaptive Filters
- Course 105 – Multi-Sensor-Systems
The following special courses are intended for development teams and employees, that wants to focus on a particular Signal-Processing subject. The courses require a basic knowledge in Signal Processing, Mathematics and Statistics.
- Course 201 – Neural Networks and Machine Learning
- Course 202 – Digital Synthesis of Analog Systems
- Course 203 – Advanced Adaptive Filters
- Course 204 – Beamformer Design